Study Abroad Programs


USIEA works with over 110 Chinese partner universities to help students study abroad. From this network, we send more than 2000 students to overseas universities every year to attend non-degree programs. 

Generally, students are enrolled into programs at overseas universities as “Visiting Students”. The students are directly enrolled in either language and culture programs, or university for credit programs, which allows students to transfer credits to their home universities in China. Students study at overseas University for either one quarter, one semester or one academic year and then return to their home university in China to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate education. Sometimes students study 4-8 weeks in Summer or Winter Session programs offered by overseas universities.

Currently, USIEA places students in the following universities:

Study Abroad in the US

Study Abroad in the UK

Study Abroad in Canada

Study Abroad in Australia